Danpal Australia now manufactures and distributes Everbright Polycarbonate Roof and Wall Systems. These systems now complement the wide range of innovative building solutions available here. If you have any queries regarding projects currently in progress or being planned for the future, please call us on 02 9475 2000 or email here.
Everbright Polycarbonate Roof and Wall Systems
Everbright E610 - A versatile, large spanning, 74mm thick, translucent polycarbonate roof and wall system.
- Free span 4.38 metres (skillion) or 12 metres (curved)
- Great thermal insulation performance and fire performance
- Available up to 12.0 metres as one length and in variable width configurations
- Installation time is much quicker
- Panel strength far superior (74mm thick)
- Eco friendly polycarbonate
- Silicone free system (Dry joints)
- Fitting instructions are tailored to every project
- Self cleaning dome shape profile
- Easy maintenance and cleaning
- Less material required/no waste on site
Everbright is a strong, self-supporting building solution that is easy to install. It can span up to 12 metres in curved applications and 4.38 metres in skillion applications with no intermediate framing. The 74mm deep panels provide soft naturally diffused light, while still offering a degree of transparency. The system offers superior fire performance and excellent thermal insulation, as well as full UV protection. Everbright can be easily assembled as a dry-glazed system, greatly reducing on-site construction times.
Colours and finishes
Standard colours are clear, opal, ice white, and blue. Any colour is available when area exceeds 1,000sqm
Mono Pitched Roofs